Apprenticeship assessment service
Use this service to apply to become an end-point assessor, you will be able to:
- apply for Standards to assess
- view your pipeline of assessments
- record assessments and apply for certificates
You cannot use this service to request a certificate for a framework based apprenticeship.
We are particularly encouraging applications for standards where there are currently no EPAOs or low numbers of EPAOs relative to learner numbers.
We will therefore prioritise the review of applications for standards in this category. Whilst we welcome applications to the register for all standards, the review of applications for standards with greater EPAO numbers will take longer.
Before you start
To get on the register of end-point assessment organisations you need to complete a two-stage process:
- Set up your organisation's account
- Demonstrate your organisation’s capabilities and capacity to assess a standard
It is advisable to read the pre-application guidance before you start.