Apprenticeship assessment service
Use this service to apply to become an end-point assessor, you will be able to:
- apply for Standards to assess
- view your pipeline of assessments
- record assessments and apply for certificates
You cannot use this service to request a certificate for a framework based apprenticeship.
It will take us longer than 2 weeks to process end-point assessment applications. This is because staff are supporting other services.
We’ll process applications as quickly as possible.
Before you start
To get on the register of end-point assessment organisations you need to complete a two-stage process:
- Set up your organisation's account
- Demonstrate your organisation’s capabilities and capacity to assess a standard
It is advisable to read the pre-application guidance before you start.